Christmas Shopping The Easy Way...In My Sweats With A Glass Of Wine!!!

As I sit here typing this I realize that there are only 87 days until Christmas!!  Why is this important you may ask?  Well, I am the perpetual procrastinator and hate Christmas Shopping!  Yes, I said it...I HATE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!  


I hate fighting through the crowds and having to park a million miles away in the freezing cold! 





This is why this year I have decided online shopping is the way to go!  

Yup, I can do all my shopping right from the comfort of my couch in my sweats with a glass of wine! If you are like me and hate Christmas Shopping and want a little help, I have included some great gift ideas that would work well for him, her or even the office!
Haha...but Christmas really will be here before you know it!  Now you don't need to procrastinate...start shopping now and relax while everyone else is out in the cold and snow trying to get it all done only to get the picked over crap! 

For the wine lover in your life you may want to get one of these;



Or, maybe one of these would work...



Isn't this much better than shopping at the mall?


OK, now some gift ideas for him... Who doesn't love saying Dilly Dilly?


We wives know this is true! LOL

Coffee mugs make great office gifts!



OK, so I've giving you a good start but, there are many more great ideas on RocCityApparel.com AND WE HAVE SOME REALLY CUTE CHILDREN'S CLOTHING!!! Check us out and have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!













Comments